Get ready for the grand re-opening of jewelry retail as Shane trains you and your team on the following points and more:
- How to “jump start” your sales
- Proper clienteling during the pandemic
- The greeting, evolved
- Making clients and staff comfortable with health concerns
- Masks, white gloves, sanitizer and touching the jewelry
- The “glass top table” presentation Employees and hours worked
- The “Wow Factor” presentation: How Shane sold 16 diamonds over a carat in one day
- How to close more sales Turning battery and repair requests into sales opportunities
- Why love, not jewelers, sells diamonds
The presentation includes Q&A session with attendees.
Moderated by Trace Shelton, editor-in-chief, INSTORE. Hit the ground running with the sales training session you can’t afford to miss!
MONDAY, MAY 11, 2 P.M. – 6 P.M. EDT